We are delighted to announce that we are ready to start work on a new office design in Reading project for Access-IS. Taking place at their headquarters at Suttons Business Park, the project will see a phased refurbishment of the current building, which is required to cause as little disruption to our client's business as possible. Being vastly experienced office fitters here at Oaktree Interiors, this is the type of task that we have undertaken many times before and based on that, as well as our proven abilities, meticulous planning and dedication to customer service, is why we were chosen for the project by the company.
Who are Access-IS?
Access-IS are at the forefront of the development of innovative electronic systems specialising in image processing, RFID/NFC technology, barcode reading and specialist keyboards. They are dedicated to manufacturing products designed to accurately capture and transfer information into electronic systems.
In addition to their specialist custom keyboards (which are now the 'de-facto' standard for some of the largest banks, airlines and retailers in the world) the product range includes boarding gate readers, a wide range of document readers for ID document capture and scanning and ticket readers for ground transport and access control. These are:
- Airports/Airline. With their devices found in over 35 of the world's largest airports, Access-IS is a world leader in the design and manufacture of technology for reading barcodes, RFID/NFC and passports/ID cards for a range of applications from check-in to boarding.
- Access-IS ID & Security. These products are designed to read e-Passport, e-ID and e-DL for governmental and commercial applications. From the world's smallest OEM OCR reader to a advanced full-page passport reader, they have a product for every application including; Border control, Immigration, Document Issuance, Law Enforcement, Banking, Retail, Data Capture, KYC or Anti-Money Laundering and Age Verification.
- Transport Ticketing. Supplying rugged, fast and reliable barcode and RFID/NFC readers for self-service data capture applications, these Access-IS products include; ticket readers and validators for public transport systems, event and stadium entrance and exit as well as a host of other applications.
Accredited to ISO9001:2008 and with a track record stretching back 30 years, Access-IS continues to guarantee the highest standards of design and quality with its dedicated Research and Development team based in the UK and the vast majority of its products manufactured in the UK with only the highest quality materials and techniques.
With over 75% of the products that they retail being specific to their clients' applications, they require the ability to be able to understand their needs and challenges. This is something that we too abide by, as each office design in Reading that we undertake is unique to the client. Providing a bespoke environment that staff and visitors alike feel comfortable in, is the key to producing a positive and effective workplace.
Access-IS' new office design in Reading
Having met with the company over a number of months, we have reached the point in our relationship where we are able to put in place our design plans for the project and start work. A key part of the plan of course, was arranging which parts of the building we could refurbish at any one time, without affecting the rest of Access-IS' operation.
The project will see us undertaking the following tasks in most of the rooms:
- Stripping out major components and installing brand-new walls and floors.
- The installation and laying out of brand-new mechanical and electrical systems.
- Creation of welfare facilities.
- New meeting/waiting rooms for visitors and clients.
- Each room will be constructed with future possible expansion in mind.
We're very much looking forward to getting started on the project and helping Access-IS to get the best out of their existing environment without much disruption, as well as their new office environment when the entire project is completed.
Why an office refurbishment?
If you've been thinking about improving your office environment, but aren't 100% convinced if it will be the right move for your business, here's some reasons why it could prove to be a great decision in the long-term:
- Branding. In the business world, branding has become a vitally important tool to use for those companies who need to sell their services to clients. Without branding, without an identity, what does that say about your business to potential clients?
- Making room. Perhaps you're looking for future expansion of your workforce and don't want to necessarily move from your current location? A well-designed office can meet all of these requirements, giving you a long-term cost-effective stay in your current location.
- Productivity. Nobody wants to work in an environment that is uncomfortable and affects their abilities to work – this will only cause unhappiness and a downturn in productivity. It's only natural but you can avoid this by keeping a comfortable workplace for your employees.
Oaktree Interiors: High-quality office design in Reading
Every office fit out project that we carry out here at Oaktree Interiors is carried out to a timescale and a design plan that has been fully agreed with the client beforehand. All of our office designs are bespoke in their design and constructed in regards to the best health and safety practices. Having worked on projects for many different types of business, all with different requirements, we are confident in saying that we are able to carry out an office refurbishment for any type of business imaginable.
If you would like to find out how we can design the perfect office space for your company, please don't hesitate to contact us 0845 474 3556 or alternatively, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.